Withdrawal from the station shall occur under any of the following circumstances.
1. Fail to submit certificates of doctor’s degrees or education certificates, or academic degree authentication within six months after admission;
2. Admission into the station by providing false materials;
3. Fail to pass midterm assessment or final assessment;
4. Grave misconduct of academic ethics or fraud with severe impact;
5. Sentenced to criminal punishment;
6. Meeting the dismissal terms prescribed in the contract in violation of labor disciplines of the unit, e.g. absenteeism or other misconducts;
7. Fail to conduct researches due to poor health conditions or other reasons;
8. Taking the liberty to go abroad or overdue staying for over 30 days on business leave to foreign countries;
9. Fail to handle station-leaving procedures upon expiration of the contract (agreement) without reasonable cause;
10. Total stay at the station exceeding six years;
11. Other circumstances where the postdoctoral researchers shall withdraw from the station.
The postdoctoral researchers required to withdraw shall go through withdrawal procedures in time.The postdoctoral researchers required to withdraw shall not be entitled to relevant benefits of normal postdoctoral researchers after expiration of the contract.